Following I’m gonna show how to add a smart key for 2017 Nisscan Versa with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad by OBD. This is a working key and a new key. Before programming, you’ll have to read out the BCM codes.
Read BCM Code
Immo programming >> Asia >> Nissan >> Select from system >> Smart >> 4 digits PIN >> Type 5(no slot – button type) >> Start programming >> Read BCM code
Switch ignition on! Click “OK”.
Body computer number(BCM number) has been read out.
Use the “5-digit BCM code calculation password” function to get the password to match(This function requires online)!
Perform calculate of PIN codes by online?
- This function requires online network computing.
- Please keep the network unblocked.
The BCM code and passwords were read out.
Just take a photo to record.
Program New Key
Program smart key >> Input password
Take all smart key out of the car and click the start button once, turn on the security light(double flash lights).
To match the smart card, the direction lock must be released first(the program is released)
Yes: Automatically release the direction lock and execute the matching function.
No: Directly execute the matching function(used when the direction lock has been released by the program).
Please follow the step below to complete the matching operation:
- Paste the back of the smart key to be matched to the start button, press START button, wait for the immo light to go off, then turn off the ignition switch.
- If you add more keys, please repeat step1 & step3. stick the back of the matched smart keys to the start button, and turn off the ignition after starting the car.
- If the direction lock does not reset, try to press the start button several times to open and close the driver’s door until the direction lock is reset.
After the matching is completed, verify the key as follows:
Open the door once, press the remote UNLOCK and LOCK button once, start the engine and wait for 5s.
This is using VVDI Key Tool Plus to add 2017 Nisscan Versa key successfully.