Please be informed: Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad cloud disk has the function of transferring data.
Here are the detailed steps (take JLR KVM module as an example):
What we’ve connected is Land Rover’s KVM module.
Ⅰ.Decode the chip
- Now, please click “Programmer”>>“Immo”>>“Land Rover”>>“LANDROVER”again>>“RFA Encrypted(MC9S12XEQ384)”>>“More functions”>>“Unlock”>>“Confirm”>>“Start”>>“Continue”.
Ⅱ.Read the data
1.When the chip has been decoded, then we can start to read “D-Flash”, then rename and save the D-Flash file.
- Read “EEE”, rename the EEE file and save it.
- Read “P-Flash”, rename the P-Flash file and save it.
Ⅲ. Transfer the data
After finishing reading the data, then we can transfer the data freely.
For transferring data to the computer, we need to:
- Open a web page and enter the website address “xhorse.net.cn”, then a QR code will appear.
- Click “Programmer” of the vvdi key tool plus, and choose “Data edit”>>“Scan code&login”, then scan the QR code on the computer and login.
- Enter “Local document” and upload the file we want, say, D-Flash file, the EEE file or the P-Flash file we’ve read just now, to the cloud disk.
- Refresh the web page, then we can see D-Flash file, the EEE file and the P-Flash file. If we want to download them to the computer, we can choose them and click “download”.
For transferring the data to the tablet, we need to:
- Upload the document of the computer, say, “AAAAA” file, to the cloud disk.
- Click “My data” of the tablet, then we can see “AAAAA” file.
- If we want to use the file, then we can download it to the tablet.