Anyone have any idea how to remove the xhorse dolphin xp007 broken tracing probe that stays stuck in its place?
These are all possible solutions from Xhorse Dolphin users:
- You take the screw out and make a stack and take it out.
- Warm the holder and cool the tip with the set screw removed try a spring-loaded center punch in the hole for the set screw and lever it out.
- take the whole cylinder out and then tap it thru the top
- Put a pin on top of it with a fine drill and you can remove it with a thin-tiped staple by hitting the stove.
- Strip tracer tower out, and punch it from the rear side. Won’t be a blind hole, worst case, when it’s out, file it flat, drill and tap and pull out with screw
- Use a 2mm grinder disk and cut a small horizontal groove in it and tease it out with a flat head screwdriver.
- Use a file on one side to make it a little flat then use pliers to pull it down
- Remove the Allen and take a all and stick it in the Allen hole and push it down.
- You have to place a cable from point A on sect 3 of the drill and rewire cable 2 from sec1 into sec2 point of B and that will make it pull out. some pliers like this and try to get a grip of it
Xhorse engineer solution:
Pull out with a plier. If it is scratched or broken, replace that new one.
NOTE: Always clean your keys before reading them and you don’t have this issue. You have the same probe for over a year now.