Xhorse VVDI PROG
Programmer V3.4.0 Newest Update can read Porsche BMW CAS4 5M48H and 8pin IC.
Here we share you the how the vvdi prog work.
Part 1: VVDI Pro read 5M48H
1. Open VVDI Prog software, select type, manufacture and model as MC9S12XEP100), then Click “Wiring Diagram”
2. Maximize wiring diagram: right click and select “zoom window”, then pull down window.
3. Follow the wiring diagram to connect CAS to the VVDI Pro.
4. Start to connect the cable.
The left zone is done, next is to do the right zone.
In this wiring diagram, it only need to remove one 0 ohm resistor to read out data, but one CAS ECU structure is different another one, some needs remove more electronic parts; we will show how to do in the other videos.
5. Next is to remove this 0 ohm resistor.
Wiring is done, 0 ohm resistor is removed
6. Plug adapter into VVDI Pro.
7. Close wiring diagram.
8. Select “New” – “ Read”
You see it is reading data very fast.
Reading data successfully, click “Save”
Next is to check data.
Open the data, drag the mouse to check, okay, data is all read out, close it.
Part 2: VVDI-PROG read common 8pin IC
Use VVDI PRO read common 8pin IC.
Take Elysee immo box for example.
Blow Elysee 8pin 93C46.
Use a clip to insert 8pin 93C46 into VVDI pro adapter and lock it.
Select Type: 1-EEPROM, Manufacture: ATMEL, Model: AT93C46[A]
Click “New Create” – “Read”