What the difference between VVDI2 BMW and VVDI BMW? What does VVDI BMW do that VVDI2 cannot? What’s the price? Why is it cheaper if you have vvdi2?
VVDI bmw not only for locksmith, it has functions of coding and programming and much more.
Vvdi for bmw has possibility for manual coding and changing cars vo (vehicle order ) , emergency flash and retrofit options.
For people who already is familiar with Bmw this tool is a mix of of Esys and Vvdi. Very easy, very powerful and quite useful.
VVDI BMW is at discounted price for people who has already vvdi2 full.
VVDI BMW takes $999 if no vvdi2 and $666 if have vvdi2.
It covers most of the functions of bmw in vvdi2 so no one with a vvdi2 would buy this for full price, the price cut makes purchasing this a little more worth it.
Xhorse VVDI BMW Highlights:
1. Support E chassis/F chassis Programming function
2. Support E chassis / F chassis code function
3. OBD key Key: Support CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/ etc.
4. File Generation Key: Supports CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/CAS4/CAs4+, etc.
5. Support FEM/BDC system to generate keys, replace FEM/BDC control unit, support reset mileage
6. Supports mileage correction CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/CAS4/CAs4+
7. Support for reading EEPROM and sync data for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3 systems
8. Support simultaneous engine and CAS, synchronous ELV and CAS
9. Support reading SN data from the engine