Please be informed: to match a key successfully with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad, you are required to do 4 things: generate MQB key, read immo data, generate the dealer key as well as learning the key. Here are the detailed steps:
Ⅰ. Generate MQB key
Now, we’ll use Xhorse VVDI smart remote to generate MQB key.
Click “Golf VII”>>“MQB smart card”>>“Generate”.
Ⅱ. Read the data
- Click “Immo matching”>>“Europe”>>“Volkswagen”>>“Online calculation”>>“Start”.
- Turn on the ignition and click “Online calculation”>>“Yes”, then the info. of the vehicle will be read.
Ⅲ.Generate the dealer key
- After finishing reading the info. of the vehicle, please recharge and upload the data.
- Then we can begin to generate the dealer key. Click “Volkswagen” >> put the key that we’ve just generated to the detection coil of the tablet >> “Generate common dealer key”>> “Confirm”>> “Yes”>>“Add key-need a key of the vehicle”>>remove the key and put the original key to the detection coil of Xhorse Key Tool Plus and save the synchronous data of the vehicle>>remove the original key and put the new key to the detection coil of VVDI Key Tool Plus.
Ⅳ. Learning the key
- When the dealer key is generated, click “Confirm”>> “Confirm” again.
- Enter the number of the key, say, “2”, and click “Confirm”.
- Put the original key to the induction coil of the vehicle and click “Confirm” .
- Click “Confirm” again, then check the meter status, it shows 1-2.
- Remove the original key and put the new key to the induction coil of the vehicle, click “Confirm”. Check the meter status again, it shows 2-2.
- When the key learning is finished, click “Confirm”.
Job on the key matching using Key Tool Plus is done.