How to use Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad to program a new BE key for Mercedes Benz W203 via IR? Follow the steps below to learn.
Step1. Read Password
Immo programming >> Europe >> Benz >> Select from system >> EIS Tools >> Start programming >> W203, 463, 639(K) >> Read the lock(EIS) data >> IR
Insert IR Adapter to car. Take out and insert again if already inserted.
The password of the lock is detected.
Press “Yes” to save data file.
Password read by infrared?
- W209/211(CPU HC12), R171 and W203/215/220/230(CPU HC08) EIS support infrared reading of password.
- This function supports adding and lose all.
- This function does not required points or online calculation.
- It takes about 1-4 minutes to read the password directly through infrared.
- If the final reading fails, please use other methods to obtain the password.
Reading password via IR…
Password has been successfully read out.
Save password file.
Step2. Read & Write Key File
Prepare key file >> Start programming >> Prepare key file
Click “OK” to load the EIS file with password(support Motorola EEPROM data).
Please confirm the key password.
OK >> v051
Calculating requires 30s…
Save key file.
Preparing 8 keys…
Key file generation completed.
Read write key >> Read/write key via IR >> Start programming >> Write BE key >> Load key file
Writing data success.
If key is smart key(BE), please install battery and wait 1 minute before learn key to car(The key LCD will flash during this time)!
Step3. Activate & Test
The activation key generally directly inserted into the car to active, if you cannot activate, please try the following methods:
- Manual activation by select from: System-> Read write key-> Read/write key via IR-> Activate
- Read EIS data again and generate key file again.
- Try to unplug the OBD connector, insert the BE key into EIS to activate.
The BE key can work after activation.