Does anyone know exactly what tpm sensors xhorse vvdi Key tool max pro works with?
OEM one works.
Autel MX-TPMS sensor was tested working, but better use xhorse one.
Xhorse will soon release their own X-TPMS sensor.
Key Tool max pro free update TPMS features. Check here for detailed info.
Xhorse XTPMS sensor features:
- dual frequency 315MHz and 433Mhz
- 98% vehicle coverage.
- Long battery life: lasts a lifespan of 4-6 years.
- AG material: Use automotive-grade material and perform strict quality control
- Angle adjustable: meet different wheel hub installation needs
- Power: 5-8dBm
- Battery: 350mAh/3V
- Frequnecy: 315Mhz/433Mhz
- Tire pressure monitoring range: 0-800kPa
- Tire pressure monitoring accuracy: ±10kPa
- Temperature Monitoring Accuracy: ±5℃
- Size: 76.5×50.1×20.6mm
- Battery type: CR2050HR
- Battery manufacturer: MAXELL
- Battery capacity: 350mAh