I have successfully cut 3 keys via Xhorse Dolphin XP005 + VVDI Key Tool Max until the 4th key, it prompted “Error:56. The cutter is short-circuited, please check the cutter conductivity. Please take photo and send to technical support.”
The error still exits even if I use other devices to control Dolphin XP005, it occasionally occurs cutter detected error code: 6 as below
“Please do following steps
- check the clamp is correct;
- Check height level adjustment finished;
- Check clamp calibration finished;
- Check the key insert properly, no chips.”
I can’t use Dolphin XP005 machine anymore, I can’ do calibration or anything else. Please help me.
- Just take apart the LED lamp cover to brush the scrap iron;
- Do a electrical conductivity measurement after cleaning, take a video to VVDIshop engineer for help.
How to do electrical conductivity measurement for Dolphin XP005?
Hope this is helpful.