Due to the design flaws of a few OEM shells, pressing the button forcefully may cause a short circuit on the circuit board, resulting in battery leakage.
To avoid this problem, it is recommended to put insulating tape on the Xhorse vvdi Benz FBS3 smart key PCB area shown in the figure below.
This PCB works as a replacement for Mercedes IR Prox Keys in E Class, C Class, S Class, ML Series, and GL Series with the EIS Modules listed below from 2009 to 2015 as long as they are FSB3 Systems.
- This PCB Supports Manual Starting, Keyless Entry, and PTS (Push To Start) Functions
- The PCB works with FBS3 Systems using these EIS Modules: W204, W207, W212, W164, W166, W221
- 315 Mhz and 433 MHz Frequency Compatibility (Set In VVDI MB Software Or By Component Change)
- A working battery is not required for IR Key Information writing
- With Free 200 bonus points
- compatible with other Benz key programming tools