As the functional requirements continue to rise to accommodate increasing car models, and the VVDI PROG upgrade cannot fully meet these needs. Due to hardware limitations, Xhorse carefully developed the second generation – Xhorse Multi-Prog Programmer.
Functions Newly Added:
- ECU reading, writing and clone.
- TCU reading, writing and clone.
- Vehicle engine data calculation and processing.
- Automated chip batch programming.
- Supports verification.
What’s in XhorseMulti-Prog Box?
- An Instruction Manual
- Xhorse MultiProg Host
- It has an IC locking holder to lock the chip holder and read the chip.
- The Magnetic Shield uses a magnetic design, which can quickly removed to replace other types of adapter boards.
- There’s a touch screen and status indicator. It’ll indicate power and the working status.
- The red button on the side is the power switch.
- There are abundant interfaces at the back, including a power socket, PE grounding plug, ISP/ECU/DOIP interface, reserved automation programming interface, RJ45 network port, USB A interface and USB B interface.
- A Box Of Cable Accessories
MCU solder cable, MCU DB15 adapter cable, ECU solder cable, ECU DB15 adapter cable, OBD cable, USB cable, 20V power cord and USB WIFI Network card.
- ECU Cable Plugs
Compatible with various types of ECUs and facilitate the connection of ECU pins.
- Power Adapter
- 2 Adapter Boards
VH20 interface adapter board is used for interface self-test.
VH23 interface adapter board is used to solder, read and write related chips.
- VH13 Adapter
The adapter is installed in the Multi-Prog device by default. It can lock various IC sockets and DIP-packaged memory chips, which is convenient for the direct reading and writing of chips.
Above are everything in the box of Multi-Prog. So many accessories and interfaces are designed to achieve more and more practical functions.