Xhorse XM38 is a series of main chips, XM38 series smart keys are divided into Toyota special series, Hyundai special series, and Universal series.
The Toyota XM38 series can support generating Toyota 8A, 4D, 4A and universal smart card models.
Hyundai XM38 can support generate Hyundai, Kia 8A and universal smart models.
This is a universal XM38, can work for all smart key except Toyota.
The universal smart type supports generating 8A, 4D, 46, 47, 49, 4A, 48, MQB48 and MQB49 keys of domestic models, and is also compatible with the original universal smart models.
Xhorse app will show which XM38 should you use.
All XM38 smart keys:
- Supports 312mhz ~ 434mhz Frequency
- Supports Change of Button Types & Frequencies
- Supports Cloning
- Supports Emergency Start
- Supports Re-Generate And Re-Use, No Need Bonus Points To Generate
- Supports All Key Lost And Add Key
- Generate via VVDI MINI Key Tool, VVDI Key Tool, Key Tool Max, Key Tool Plus, VVDI2