Xhorse XDRT20 Remote Tester is a latest frequency test tool that can detect 315MHZ, 433MHZ, 868MHZ, 902MHZ, IMMO signal, door handle signal and infrared signal. It’s featured with intelligent power-saving management to ensure longer battery life.
XDRT20 Remote Frequency Tester User Manual
- Panel Instruction
- Power button: power on & power off.
- PWR: the indicator will be on when Xhorse Frequency Tester is turned on,
- 305-320: the indicator light is on when it detected signal frequency range is within 305MHz-320Mhz.
- 430-436: the indicator light is on when it detected signal frequency range is within 430MHz-436MHz.
- 868: the indicator light is on when it detected signal frequency is 868MHz.
- 902: the indicator light is on when it detected signal frequency is 902MHz.
- IMMO: ignition coil signal indicator is on when there detected a signal.
- IR: the indicator light is on when IR signal was detected.
- Infrared signal receiver: used to receive infrared signals. During detection, the MB Key needs to be vertically aimed at the receiver. The indicator light will be on when the signal is detected.
- Battery cover: can be pushed to replace the battery.
XDRT20 Band Jumper Using Instruction
Note: After turning on Xhorse remote tester, if the 868 or 902 signal lights are flashing or on all the time, it means there is local frequency interference. Please block the 868 and 902 frequency measurement functions according to the following figure.
- When the 902 frequency band is disturbed, remove the jumper.
- When the 868 frequency band is disturbed, remove the jumper.
Xhorse Remote Tester Unboxing Review
– What’s in the package?
1pc customized lanyard
1pc XDRT20 Frequency Tester
– What does the tool look like?
The remote tester is a magnetic design with a ultra-portable body, which makes it easy to put in pocket. Remove battery cover on backside, the tool will need 2 AAA batteries to power on. On the front, there are one power button and 7 indicators: including IMMO, IR, 305-320, 430-436, 868, 902, PWR indicator lights. Besides, the tool can automatically shut down after about 30s idling that will maintain a longer battery life.
Xhorse Frequency Tester Detect Review
When putting XDRT20 tester near car door handle or ignition coil, the IMMO light will flash. At this time you’ll hear the beep sound. When placing a remote close to tester, it’ll just stop flashing.
Detect a 315MHz key: when pressing remote button, the 305-320 indicator flashes. That means its frequency is in the range from 305MHz to 320Mhz.
Detect a 433MHz key: 430-436 indicator will go active when pressing a remote button. That means its frequency is in the range.
Detect a 868MHz key: the 868 indicator flashes when pressing a remote button.
Detect a 902MHz key: the 902 indicator flashes when pressing a remote button.
Detect a Mercedes Benz key: the 305-320 & IR indicator flashes in turns when pressing a remote button.