Today I have an instrument cluster from 2018 Audi Q3 with all keys lost. What I’m going to do is to turn the odometer on and extract immo data with Xhorse VVDI2. Once getting the immo data, I can make a key.
Let’s go start disassembling this cluster.
Connect the dashboard to VVDI2 programmer.
Open VVDI2 software to login.
- The dashboard is dark when you see this tips. You need finish all operation before reset instrument.
- Read EEPROM and save it.
- Read immo data and save it.
- Prepare a dealer key(You can go to step7 if have working key also don’t want add key).
- Reset Instrument.
- Add key, use immo data to learn the new dealer key to car.
- Finish other customer requests.
NOTE: The dashboard will remain dark until “Reset Instrument”.
Reading data, please wait…
User “Reset Instrument” to active instrument after all the operation is finished.
Reading data success.
Save EEPROM data file.
Read IMMO data.
Save IMMO data file.
Now I’ve successfully got all immo info including VIN, CS, PIN, MAC and keys. With the file so that I can continue to prepare key and make dealer key.