How to use Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad to program a new BE key for Mercedes Benz W203 via IR? Follow the steps below to learn.
Step1. Read Password
Immo programming >> Europe >> Benz >> Select from system >> EIS Tools >> Start programming >> W203, 463, 639(K) >> Read the lock(EIS) data >> IR
Insert IR Adapter to car. Take out and insert again if already inserted.
The password of the lock is detected.
Press “Yes” to save data file.
Password read by infrared?
- W209/211(CPU HC12), R171 and W203/215/220/230(CPU HC08) EIS support infrared reading of password.
- This function supports adding and lose all.
- This function does not required points or online calculation.
- It takes about 1-4 minutes to read the password directly through infrared.
- If the final reading fails, please use other methods to obtain the password.
Reading password via IR…
Password has been successfully read out.
Save password file.
Step2. Read & Write Key File
Prepare key file >> Start programming >> Prepare key file
Click “OK” to load the EIS file with password(support Motorola EEPROM data).
Please confirm the key password.
OK >> v051
Calculating requires 30s…
Save key file.
Preparing 8 keys…
Key file generation completed.
Read write key >> Read/write key via IR >> Start programming >> Write BE key >> Load key file
Please insert the new VVDI BE Key into the infrared antenna of Key Tool Plus.
Writing data success.
If key is smart key(BE), please install battery and wait 1 minute before learn key to car(The key LCD will flash during this time)!
Step3. Activate & Test
The activation key generally directly inserted into the car to active, if you cannot activate, please try the following methods:
- Manual activation by select from: System-> Read write key-> Read/write key via IR-> Activate
- Read EIS data again and generate key file again.
- Try to unplug the OBD connector, insert the BE key into EIS to activate.
The BE key can work after activation.