This is a short review for Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro + MB 3 buttons Smart Key Shell just bought from www.vvdishop.com last week.
What’s in the Xhorse VVDI BE Key package?
- Chrome Side Rails
- Lower Cover
- PCB Module
- Upper Cover
- Battery Cover
- Key Retainer
- Key Retain & Release Mechanism
- Benz Emblem
Through simple assembly, the BE key can be used to program various Mercedes Benz models from 1997-2015.
Following I’ll try to assemble the PCB and key shell together, here we go:
How to assemble Xhorse VVDI BE Key?
It’ll requires one 3 volt lithium battery(CR2025).
- The default operating frequency of PCB is 315Mhz, remove “FRE” chip to change frequency to 433.92MHz.
- Install the PCB into upper cover, mate lower back cover to upper cover.
- Install all the parts that hold and release the emer key.
- Putting all together includes the side rails, battery and battery cover.
Check the process, all were good.
It is exactly versatile and cheap, not as expensive as some other brands. Easy to install and friendly to use.