This is a guide on how to setup, calibrate & test, update Xhorse Condor XC-Mini Plus II key cutting machine for the first time. Read this article carefully to learn.
How to prepare Condor II?
- Plug in device, and power it up.
- Remove brands & loosen milling bolts with provided hex wrench, then insert probe into left-side clamp, cutter into right-side.
- Align probe and cutter at visually even height once tightened.
- Fully inset M5 clamp from right to left into clamp vice, secure in place.
How to setup & bind Condor II?
- Connect to WiFi
- Log in Xhorse account to get security code, press “OK” to bind device.
Device activation success.
How to calibrate & test Condor II?
- Setting >> Device calibration >> Height calibration >> Start
Tip: install M5 clamp then select A position(side A is upwards) and tighten left, don’t insert key blank.
- Once complete begin “Cutting Calibration”, insert HO01 test key, align with last mark, flat and secured into place before starting.
Use debris brush to remove all metal shavings from the clamp and key surfaces then continue.
- Clamp Deviation >> M5-A clamp, insert and align HON66 test key to fifth and final marker. Press “Start”.
When completed, move on to side-B and place key blank into the channel, sitting atop of the clamp surface before tightening.
Tip: Incorrect insertion will result in an error code and red flashing hazard to signal need of adjustment. Simply correct and continue.
- Begin “Motor Measurement”. Run each test once to ensure proper function and movement of all rotors, for all 4 angles off motion.
- In order to test the “Electrical Conductivity”, use a key blank to ground the probe or cutter to the clamp. Green circle means good connection.
How to finish settings & upgrade?
- Select “Cutting Setting” to see available adjustments or setup options available to make the Xhorse Condor 2 your perfect cutting machine.
- Go to Update and install any every time they are available to ensure perfect function.
Once updated, check out the fully-packed, ready to work Key and Vehicle Lists.