Here we share user working experience on 2011 Mercedes Vito (W639) All Keys Lost using xhorse vvdi mb tool and power adapter on bench.
‘I spent over 2 hours trying to perform data acquisition for all keys lost on a 2011 Mercedes Vito (W639) on bench.
Below is the diagram I followed (which is correct) I used VVDI MB power adapter, but no matter what I did the data acquisition would fail @ 80%ish, every time I would retry it would go a little bit past 80% or a little bit below 80%. After speaking to a few skilled locksmiths I confirmed I was doing everything correctly.
I then noticed that the lens part of the EIS (the IR sensor) was really grubby and had a lot of dirt/grime on it. I cleaned it using isopropyl alcohol and some kitchen towel (there is a photo of the dirt that came off the lens) then the data acquisition worked straight away, it also worked very quickly in comparison to the previous attempts. I don’t know if anyone has had this issue before but I will be cleaning all the EIS IR lenses from here on out. Hope it helps.’