I’m programming an xhorse wireless remote key to Opel insignia, the car starts normally but the remote is not working. First generate the remote for opel id 46, then programming to the car.
program the transponder ID47 Opel as well. I’ve tried it with vvdi mini obd tool also from car menu but nothing, any idea?
Finnaly the remote is working after programming by the mini key tool! For those that need information just follow these steps (just insignia, other model can be different)
Go to Vehicle Remote- Opel 433 281- Select from system – Immo system – Type 1
(1) . Close all doors, switch ignition on.
(2) . Input 4-digit PIN code.
(3) . Password is being verified, it takes no more than 5 minutes, please be patient……
(4) . Open then close the driver door, make sure all appliances are off, click [OK] to continue.
(5) . Please insert the wanted programming key, switch ignition to ON.
(6) . Current key is programmed successfully, click
[OK] to continue to program next one.
(7) . Please switch the ignition off and remove the key.
(8) . Open then close the driver door, make sure all appliances are off, click [OK] to continue.
(9) . Please wait for 45 seconds.
(10) . Switch ignition on