To troubleshoot the accidental Xhorse Dolphin XP007 key cutting machine battery problem, sometimes you may have to disassemble the machine cover to check the battery. As the battery is located at the back of cover, let’s learn how to take it out for test.
Dissemble Dolphin XP007 Plastic Cover Sequence
- Remove 4 screws on handle;
- Remove 6 screws on back cover;
- Remove 4 screws on cover bracket;
- Remove 4 screws on protection cover;
- Remove 4 screws on motor holder cover;
- Rotate 6&7 to disassemble. Thus motor holder cover can be removed.
Dolphin XP007 Motor Holder Cover Disassembling Steps
- Lay flat Dolphin XP007 machine;
- Pull down handle to lock;
- Remove screws on cover bracket;
- Take out cover bracket;
- Unlock the handle;
- Adjust the wrench to remove guide pin;
- Remove screws on motor holder cover;
- Dissemble the motor holder cover.
After successfully removing Dolphin XP-007 back cover, you’re allowed to disconnect the battery plug to have a test.
Technical support by: www.vvdishop.com/