Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad can detect ignition coil to confirm whether the vehicle is equipped with chip & immo system when all keys lost.
How to detect vehicle ignition coil for AKL?
- Place VVDI Key Tool Plus coil close to ignition, enter into: Special function >> Ignition switch coil signal detection;
- Use a programmed mechanical key to turn on/off ignition;
- If Key Tool Plus Pad displays chip info with beeps, which means the vehicle is equipped;
If Key Tool Plus Pad has no any response, which means the vehicle is not equipped.
- This function can test ignition coil is work normally or not. To troubleshoot in case keys failed to start vehicle or unable to learn.
- This function can also help to find the induction area on vehicle. Most smart remotes need to approach induction area for key programming. If don’t know where it is, keep Xhorse Key Tool Plus coil moving close to possible areas and push START button meanwhile. As soon as the tablet prompts, you’ve found it.