How to calibrate Xhorse Condor XC-Mini Plus automatic key cutting machine? This post is going to show the procedure in details.
Power on Condor XC-Mini Plus, press “Self Test” on main menu.
Step 1. Height Level Adjustment
To start this process, make sure the cutter is lower than the probe. Press “Height Level Adjustment”.
- Install and tighten Clamp M1. there is no need to put any key on the clamp.
- Cutter lever needs to be adjusted every time after changing the probe and the cutter.
- Then length of the A position should be less than 2cm.
- After the fixed installation of the probe and the cutter, then end tip of the probe needs to be lower than the cutter’s(see ex.I).
- Must use the original probe.
Press “Continue”, the cutter on XC-Mini Plus starts touching the clamp, you should lower the probe to be same height level. Press “Continue” again.
It will ask what type of cutter you’re using on Condor Mini Plus screen, today we are taking 2.5mm as example, so select “2.5mm”, then press “Confirm”.
Step 2. Clamp Calibration
Press “Clamp Calibration”, select the clamp type you’re using: M1/M2. Today we are using an M1 clamp, so select M1.
- before using this function, please confirm that “Height Level Adjustment of Cutter” is completed.
- Put a Hon66 blank key in the middle position of the clamp, then tighten the clamp.
Press “Continue”, XC-Mini Plus starts calibrating…
Calibrate OK, press “Confirm” to return.
Step 3. Cutting Calibration
Return back to upper level, press “Cutting Calibration”.
- This function can cut a blank key, mainly for calibration.
- Before accessing this function, please confirm that the “Height Level Adjustment of Cutter” is completed.
- Install and fasten clamp M1.
- Clamp a blank key Hon66 on the Clamp M1, then line the key up with the first location jaw, and fasten.
Press “Continue”, Xhorse condor starts cutting…
You are now set to use the Condor XC-Mini Plus key cutting machine.